Samsung Galaxy A10s
Samsung Galaxy A10s smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core, 2 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P22 Chipset. It has 2 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage.
Samsung Galaxy A10s smartphone has a PLS TFT LCD display. It measures 156.9 mm x 75.8 mm x 7.8 mm and weighs 168 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 271 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 80.27 %. On camera front, the buyers get a 8 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera and on the rear, there’s an 13 MP + 2 MP camera with features like 4 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4000 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
A10s is powered by 2 GHz Octa core Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) Processor. Its 2 GB RAM ensures phone runs smoothly even the most memory intensive applications & still shows no signs of lag. 32GB of internal storage can be expanded to 512GB via a microSD card.
The Phone comes with a large 4000 mAh battery to support it’s 6.2 inch screen with IPS display having a resolution of 720 X 1520 at 271 ppi.
Samsung Galaxy A10s boasts of dual primary camera of 13 + 2 megapixel and 8 megapixel front Camera. The Smartphone has a low camera aperture of f/1.8. It also supports Face Detection and high dynamic range(HDR) imaging.
Samsung has continuously revolutionized technology in developing personal technology handling providing seamless experiences to its users. The new Samsung Galaxy A10s (2GB, 32 GB) has also been integrated with classified technology adaptations to gratify customers’ moods. Sardar Ji Fones, Samsung store in Meerut is a well-known store for delivering Samsung phones through offline and online sources all across India.
- It may not be the latest and greatest, but compared to iPhone XR, this is a much better package overall. Considering the XR is now priced higher than X. XS is only marginally better, and didn't feel it was worth the extra 30K.
- The Camera is a beauty. You can't compare with DSLRs, but it is right up there with OnePlus and Google phones.
- Looks exactly like the XS, and doesn't even have the S badging. So no one will be the wiser.
- The phone is extremely slippery. Invest in a good case, front screen protector and a rear glass protector
- Such expensive phones should come with 128GB of storage as base, instead of 64GB. If you record 4K videos, it will eat up your storage really quickly.
Specification: Samsung Galaxy A10s