Samsung surprises with the Note 20 Ultra when it comes to its specs or performance. The screen is excellent. It’s that 6.9’’ big, obviously, but all of the little technical details are precise. Colour accuracy, viewing angles, and brightness are all superb. Note 20 Ultra has got quad HD + OLED at 496ppi, supporting HDR10+ and a few different colour options. It’s also using Corning’s latest Gorilla Glass names Victus.
GALAXY NOTE 20 ULTRA SPECIFICATIONS
- Display: 6.9-inch, 3088 x 1440 AMOLED, HDR10+ certified, 120Hz variable refresh rate
- Dimensions: 164.8 x 77.2 x 8.1 mm, 208g
- Front camera: 10-megapixel, f/2.2, 1.22μm
- Rear ultrawide camera: 12-megapixel, f/2.2, 120-degree FOV, 1.4μm
- Rear telephoto camera: 12-megapixel, f/3.0, 20-degree FOV, 5X optical zoom, 50X digital zoom, 1.0μm
- Rear main camera: 108-megapixel (binned to 12), OIS, f/1.8, 1.33-inch sensor size, 79-degree FOV, 0.8μm (at 12-megapixels), laser autofocus
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+
- RAM: 12GB
- Storage: 128GB / 512GB, expandable via microSD
- Battery: 4,500mAh
- Other specs: Wireless charging, reverse wireless charging, fast charging, NFC, MST, in-screen ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers with Dolby, UWB, IP68 water resistance
The screen has a good refresh rate. It can hit 120Hz, and — in a first for Samsung. With a 4500 mAH battery, the battery life stands strong in this luxurious device.
Samsung will never set the maximum resolution and the high refresh rate at the same time; however, you can’t see the difference in resolution anyway.
The screen time can clock around six long hours even when you are shooting 8K videos are playing live streaming games on it.
The Note 20 Ultra has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 865+ processor, which has a separate modem for 5G (an extra power draw). There’s 12GB of RAM — enough to multitask — and the usual assortment of other Samsung specs: in-screen ultrasonic fingerprint sensor, wireless and reverse wireless charging, expandable storage, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 5, NFC, MST, IP68 water resistance, wireless DeX over Miracast.
NEW ‘S’ PEN AND SAMSUNG SOFTWARE
Samsung has reduced the latency on the S Pen stylus. It is 80 percent faster than the Note 10 and has maintained its latency through a combination of faster processing, a higher refresh rate screen, and some predictive machine learning that can intuit where the stylus is going ahead of time.
Samsung Notes is the best notes app you can get on a phone.
Samsung’s notes app already does stuff that Apple Notes. It lets you highlight your handwriting and copy it as plain text and also helps you export out your notes to a Word doc, PowerPoint, plain text file, image, or a PDF.
SAMSUNG NOTE 20 ULTRA CAMERA
The camera bump much bigger than usual, The Galaxy Note 20 Ultra to has an impressive camera system
You get three cameras: a 12-megapixel ultrawide, a 12-megapixel telephoto with a periscope assembly, and a 108-megapixel main wide-angle. Let’s take them in order from simplest to most complicated.
Generally, the ultrawide sensor on any phone is the weakest of the bunch, and that’s the case here. However, the ultrawide on the Note 20 Ultra is better than that average.